Friday, November 5, 2010

It has been a rough week.....


I had my wisdom teeth removed on Friday.....  
How insane is it that I am 29 year old and just now have to get them taken out!?
I immediately started swelling and ended up with 2 dry sockets.  I should be done with appointments on Monday..... (I hope).

Luckily, a week later, I am almost back to normal and the kids are no longer staring at me.
I asked them if I looked funny or scary and they all said "No."  But, they couldn't stop staring at me.
Everyday it was, "Your face is looking better Momma"
Korbyn didn't want me to stay home on Halloween and hand out candy.  
She was worried that the other kids would be scared......

We had 4 Smurfs for Halloween! 
 Korbyn- Smurfette;  Bryan- Popa Smurf;
Sean- Clumsy Smurf and Tyler- Smarty Smurf.
Every house we went to commented on how cute they were.
We tried to go the cheap way this year....... That didn't work.
This was the first year we had all 4 kids for Halloween.
Think next year we should start thinking bout costumes in August.

To add to my suffering this week, all 4 kids tested positive for strept throat.
Took Tyler in on Tuesday with a fever and very sore throat, positive.  
So, the Dr suggested I bring the other 3 in to get tested.  I am so glad I did.
This week has been the best experience this far with the clinic on base.
Now, they are all on antibiotics and hopefully we can keep them well.



No comments:

Post a Comment