Friday, May 11, 2012

I know, it has been a while......

We have been really busy the past few months!!!
Our world revolved around wrestling from Feb-May.
I took a LOT of pictures.  
These are from the February folder.


Tyler and Sean's first tournament was in Helena at Carroll College.


Sean won his first match!!!!


Tyler may not have won the match but, he had a great time!!!


Sean has the best bridge!!!


B wanted in on some of the wrestling too!!!


Tyler's got in in the 1/2!!! (nelson)


I know I am horrible but, Bubba made this kid CRY!!! ;)


This kid was intimidating with his mullet/mohawk! LOL


Sean going in to take him down!


Tyler and Declan scrappin it out!


The two most unaggressive boys.... they both went hard.


Listening to the coach.


Sean!  Don't look at me!  


Sean and Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment